Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Have cp; it will NEVER have me- voices

Hey friends;
I WOKE up in frustration today with all the can'ts of life yelling in my ears... YOU CAN'T walk, You can't dress yourself...WHO CARES? r u wondering the same thing?
Then I Attempted to stand up; but i landed Square on my noggin...LOL yOUR forehead is round!!
Imagine for a momment that all us of where able to get past the negative voices in our head. Some shout failure,others paralyze you with defeat,saying u r not good enough... there is a way to drowned them out for the last time... by tuning your ears to a still small voice that calls to each one of us, like a father calls to his child! This voice is Gods voice.
HE has called you by name out of a ok life to an extroidenary life filled with joy.You can call on him today... He will Answer you!

No comments: