Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We are God's Tapestries

I found myself needing some encouragement yesterday. I wondered if I was "cut out" for this job of living with CP...then, after reading this poem, I realized that God didn't "cut" me out, but that I have been woven together by His masterful hands, EVERY day!
The Weaver...
"My life is but a weaving, between the Lord and me. I cannot choose the colors He worketh steadily. Oft times He weaveth sorrow and I in foolish pride forget He sees the "upper", and I the "under" side. Not till the loom is silent and the shuttles cease to fly shall God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why. The dark threads are as needed in the weaver's skillful hand as the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned."For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.


Psa 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


Psa 139:15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,


Psa 139:16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Always remember, God LOVES You, I Love You & YOU are FORMED FOR HIS USE!

No comments: