Friday, December 10, 2010

Faith is Freedom

Hi friends,
Do you feel held captive by something in your life? Mabye its your work schedule or an addiction. Right now you could be dealing with a terminal illness. Are you in a prison of insecurity? Or mabye your relationship with God has been supressed by the rules of religion? I don't know what might have you bound. Maybe you've tried out all that the world has to offer, but it can't satisfy your need fo freedom; only Jesus can.

Before I put my faith in Jesus, I too felt held captive, by self pitty and cerebral palsy. By faith I was set free, and you can be too! Galatians 3:22-23 says;"But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe. Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. "
You Don't have to stay lock up by the circumstances of life, or the chains of sin and shame... I Pray that God will give you the courage to step into the life of faith and freedom that he has for you. I LOVE You, God loves you + YOU are formed for His Use!

No comments: