Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love is Deep

Hi friends,
Do you have trouble loving yourself sometimes? I do too. But I know that God's love is so much deeper, so much wider, and so much higher than I can fathom. He made each of us in his own image. Our self worth shouldn't be based on our ability or what other people say or even how we feel about ourselves. I want to encourage you today to love yourself for the person that God made you to be. Maybe you've never experianced his love before today he extends it to you no matter where you are or what you are going through. Don't loose heart because he loves each of us more then we could ever know.

He loves us enough to die on a cross and shed his blood for us. Always remember dear friends I love you, God loves you, and you are formed for his use.

Ephesians 3:18-19
18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Rebekah, just wanted to tell you what a blessing you are (you too Beanie) and that reading the inspiration God has given you has helped me get through some difficult times lately. I was diagnosed with an incurable disease this year and spent months just plain angry. Not at God but that I had to have something I saw as serving absolutely no purpose. Well, you changed my mind about that. Now I hope to use my experience and rapidly gained knowledge of the disease to help others. Thank you Rebekah for answering God's call to let Him Bless others through you. In His Love, Michael MacCormack. Yes that Michael MacCormack. :-)