Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grace is enough

Hi friends,
I don't wake up every morning with a smile, but I know that God's grace is enough to help me through each day. God extends his grace and unfailing love to you as well.
We all have challenges, or something that we might consider weakness... guess what?! God is right there in the middle of it all, and his strength is made pefect in our weakness. "But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. " 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Always remember, I love you, God loves you + YOU are Formed for HIS Use!

No comments: